The main partner in terms of scientific and technical cooperation in the field of the Clearing House under the Convention on Biological Diversity is the National Focal Point of Belgium, which has agreed to open and host the CHM site. of Mauritania from 1999 to 2003.
The National Focal Point of Belgium has just provided a one-month training (September 2003) in Brussels, for managers for the Center for the exchange of information under the Convention on Biological Diversity, partner countries.
This training was attended by the CHM National Focal Point of Mauritania.
- National Center for Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Research (CNERV),
- National Center for Agricultural Research and Development (CNRDA)
- National Center for Research on Oceanography and Fisheries (CNROP)
- Banc d'Arguin National Park (PNBA )
- Diawling National Park (PND)
- Faculty of Science and Technology (FST)
- Research Group on Wetlands (GREZO)
- National Committee for the Environment and Development (CNED)
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- World Bank (WB)
- United Nations Environment Program (UNEP)
- Global Environment Facility (GEF)
- International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) )
- German Technical Cooperation (GTZ)
- Lutheran World Federation (LWF)